Saturday, September 15, 2018

Do it Yourself Clothing display

There is a super cute gift shop in town called "The Lazy Daisy" and I wandered in a few times over the summer and thought; I wonder if I can show things from Whigs & Tories here? I finally made inquiries and Whigs & Tories makes our debut tomorrow.

Getting ready has been busy. Inventory of course. And then display... so I found a DIY Wooden Clothing Rack blog post. My husband made me three. (I think he thought there were one or two errors in the blog post so read it through carefully and be ready to make adjustments if necessary.)


Its been raining a bit here but we have a space under the deck that we work in and I've been out there painting the clothing racks. I have *never* tried to "shabby chick" furniture (I make clothes not furniture) so hopefully this works out.

dark brown first


white over the top of the brown
I'll be setting up after hours today and I cannot wait to get everything in and take pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment